Lowrance HDS Live 12'' features an ultra-clear SolarMAX™ HD touch screen with dual-channel CHIRP transducer technology, plus the Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer for real-time LiveSight scanning. It is the most powerful HDS ever.
Year after year, more competitive fishing professionals depend on HDS for its unmatched array of innovative fish-finding features. Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar make it easy to find and hook more fish. And the reliable Lowrance® CHIRP system guarantees premium performance. With HDS LIVE, you'll find the fish and the success you're seeking.
HDS LIVE is equipped with the most advanced navigation tools ever, including preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced Inland and Coastal mapping, autorouting, and the new Genesis Live onscreen mapping which offers precise, real-time mapping at ½-foot contours.
The HDS LIVE 9'' features a full high-definition SolarMAX™ HD screen, delivering crystal-clear images from any angle, even in direct sunlight or when wearing polarized sunglasses. Its quad-core processor ensures the smoothest operation, lag-free touchscreen performance and the quickest chart redraws and sonar updates. Plus, its advanced compatibility allows for optional integration with various technologies, such as shallow water Power Pole® anchors, autopilots, Broadband 4G™ radars, SonicHub®2 audio systems and MotorGuide Xi3 and Xi5 trolling motor control.
Lowrance HDS Live 9'' with Active Imaging 3-1 is a highly versatile sonar/chartplotter, designed to make your boating and fishing experiences simple and enjoyable. Its user-friendly controls give you access to critical boat data like location and depth, battery charge, and radar all on one display, allowing you to keep an eye on the water situation with just one glance.
Eliminate the conflict of spending time on the water versus missing out on the latest sporting event with LiveCast™ smartphone integration. HDMI connections on the High-Definition displays of HDS LIVE 16- and 12-inch models make it possible to view video, Google Maps, and fishing data on the high-resolution screen. Combine data from your smartphone and sonar with a split screen view of both powered by LiveCast.
• Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready (Transducer included in the box.)
• Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
• LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible
• Smartphone notifications
• High-performance dual-core processor
• C-MAP® Genesis Live onscreen mapping
• FishReveal™ Smart Target View
• High-resolution 12-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
• C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
• Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
• Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
• SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
• Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
• Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
• Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
• Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
• Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole® Anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
• Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
• NMEA 2000® engine support
• Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
• LiveCast™ smart phone integration (only 12” and 16” models)
• User-programmable keys (only 12” and 16” models)
• USB charging port (only 12” and 16” models)
• 2 x micro SD card slots (max. 32 GB)
• Storage space: 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes, and 100 trails
• Flush-mount or gimbal bracket
• Waterproofing IPX7
• Screen resolution 1280 x 800
• Operating temperature range -15...+55 °C
• Supply voltage 12v DC (10.8–17VDC)
• Typical power consumption 2.3A
• Clearer details and better range than any other imaging technology.
• Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer with Lowrance CHIRP, SideScan, and DownScan
• Easier identification of targets with FishReveal™ Smart Target
• Active Imaging 3D transducer (side/down) available
• Supports medium and high CHIRP frequencies (83/200 kHz) + 455/800 kHz
• Compatible with Lowrance HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite Ti2, and Simrad NSS evo3 and GO series’ displays
• Cable length 7.6 m
Included in the box:
• HDS Live combo device
• Lowrance Active Imaging 3-in1 transducer
• Screen protector
• Power cable and fuse
• User manual.
Standard Language Pack: Latvian, Lithunian, Estonia, Afrikaans, Danish, Dutch, English (US & UK), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (BR & PT), Spanish, Swedish on demand Russian.