Lowrance Elite FS 9" + Active Imaging 3-in-1 + Active Target 2 bundle
The Lowrance Elite FS 9" combination device, which is highly sought after, comes with the superior Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer, as well as the advanced Active Target 2. This comprehensive live fishing bundle affords users a bright and user-friendly touchscreen experience with its sonar capabilities, offering an enjoyable fishing experience.
The Lowrance Elite FS allows anglers to take their fishing game to a whole new level through the use of revolutionary sonar technologies like Active Target live sonar, Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar transducer, and FishReveal. Ethernet networking support means anglers can access a wide variety of peripherals. Boaters can attach autopilots, bow-mounted trolling motors, radars, VHF radios, and SonicHub2 sound systems and even keep track of engine data. An Elite FS device is the perfect centerpiece from which to build the perfect fishing system!
The Elite FS has been equipped with a touchscreen and Lowrance's well-known and user-friendly interface. The display of the EliteFS is the sharpest and clearest yet in the Elite family. The glass screen has an anti-glare coating that ensures optimal visibility no matter the conditions.
Lowrance Elite FS is engineered to make your fishing and echo sounding simple. With its Active Target™ live sonar and precise Active Imaging™ transducers, anglers benefit from FishReveal™, onboard Genesis Live mapping, and other helpful features. With an Active Target™ Live sonar connected, anglers can view highly detailed, real-time underwater images of their lure, and the fish that are pursuing it, plus identify individual species. The Active Target™ Live sonar raise the bar on fishing performance.
Lowrance Elite FS comes with a cutting-edge Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar transducer (CHIRP, SideScan, and DownScan). This remarkable device has higher range and sharper images when it comes to fish and bottom structures than any other structure imaging technology. It is also the only system to include the Fishreveal™ function, which fuses CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ to facilitate fish identification.
Lowrance Elite FS provides hassle-free boating navigation. Monitor and keep tabs on all your most important information — from maps to autopilot, depth readings, location data, and battery voltage — on one single, easy-to-use screen. With a programmable key, you can pick your favorite feature or screen in a flash. Elite FS is effortless to set up and is fully compliant with the industry-leading standards for boat electronics, making it the perfect choice for the recreational boater or serious angler.
The Elite FS offers optimized navigation abilities, thanks to its incorporation of C-MAP Easy Routing + Navionics® Autorouting and Genesis Live mapping. Additionally, users can produce maps of their preferred destinations or waterbodies with up to 15-cm accuracy, as Genesis Live mapping enables them to create their own highly accurate, real-time maps. These can be saved on a blank memory card or on an existing C-MAP map data.
• Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan) compatible
• Active Target™ Live compatible
• Livesight™ Live compatible (requires a PS-1 module)
• Compatible with Lowrance HALO radars
• Compatible with Lowrance Outboard Pilot
• Data transfer networks: NMEA 2000 (Micro-C) x1 and Ethernet x1
• Black (9-pin) transducer port
• C-MAP® Genesis Live
• Smart phone notifications
• C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting functions
• Quick and easy to use
• Clear screen with better resolution and wider viewing angle
• Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
• Lowrance Ghost® electric trolling motor control via touch screen
• MotorGuide® Xi3 and Xi5 electric trolling motor control via touch screen
• Power-Pole® shallow water anchor control via touch screen
• Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
• SonicHub®2 compatible
• NMEA 2000® motor support
• Improved surface noise suppression allows you to see more fish near the surface
• Quick access menu allows you to access system settings with a single click
• Micro SD card slot (max. 32GB)
• Storage space: 3,000 waypoints, 100 routes & 100 tracks
• Easy flush-mount or stand
• Waterproofing IPX7
• Screen resolution 800 x 480
• Operating temperature range -15°C...+55°C
• Operating voltage 12v DC (10.8–17VDC)
• Typical power consumption 2.0A (9” device)
• Language options: Finnish, Swedish, English (UK & US), Afrikaans, Danish, German, Spanish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil & Portugal)
Included in the box:
• Elite FS combo device and screen shield
• Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 transom-mounted transducer
• Power cable and fuse
• User manuals (Finnish manual available at www.lowrance.com)
Lowrance's ActiveTarget 2 live sonar The Elite FS 9" + Active Imaging 3-in-1 + ActiveTarget 2 bundle provides unparalleled resolution and reliable, real-time fish detection and bottom structure recognition. You can watch the response of fish to your bait and adjust your strategy to increase catch rate. Plus, ActiveTarget 2 live sonar gives you a better look at your surroundings and the behaviour of fish, so you can note their reaction to your boat position.
This bundle includes a module, sonar transducer, and mounts.
• REAL-TIME VIEW, You can see what is happening under the surface in real time
• HIGHEST RESOLUTION, Access the clearest real-time images of the fish and bottom structures
• OVERALL VIEW, Monitor your surroundings in all directions with the Forward, Down, and Scout views
• CLEAR VIEWS, Extremely clear underwater images allow you to react quickly
• SEVERAL VIEWS, Access multiple views at the same time using an optional sonar transducer with HDS Pro
• EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY, Compatible with the following devices: Lowrance HDS Pro, HDS LIVE, HDS Carbon, Elite FS series
• Transducer cable length 7.62 m
• Power supply: 12/ 24 V DC
• Operating voltage: 10.8–31.2 V DC)
• Power consumption (max. 1.5 A at 13.8 V
• Reverse polarity protection
• Fuse size: 3 A
• Weight: 1.86 kg (4.12 lbs)
• Operating temperature: -15...+55 °C (5...131 °F)